Truffles with white wine ganache
Luxury in Every Bite – White Chocolate Truffles with a surprising touch of White Wine Ganache finished in bresilienne.Print Pin FB X Rate
- 1 box Bullet truffles or truffle bullets (white)
- 100 Gr cream
- 350 Gr White Chocolate
- 80 Gr white wine
- 300 Gr White Chocolate (tempered)
- 200 Gr Bresilienne
- Melt the white chocolate
- Bring the cream to a boil.
- Pour the cream over the melted white chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Let the mixture cool and then add the white wine.
- Put the ganache in a piping bag. Make sure the ganache has a temperature lower than 30°C or the bullet truffles will melt.
- Allow to cool in the fridge for 10-15 minutes until the ganache has set.
- Put a little tempered white chocolate in the other half of the plastic casing and place it on top of the other half. Press gently until everything closes tightly.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Unmold the truffles
- Dip the truffles in tempered white chocolate.
- Roll the truffles in the bresilienne.
- Put on paper towels. Allow the truffles to cool and harden.
Serving: 1St | Calories: 80kcal