Truffles with tea ganache
Elegant Infusion – Fondant truffles with a refined Tea-Ganache filling.Print Pin FB X Rate
- 1 box Bullet truffles or truffle bullets (fondant)
- 300 Gr chocolate (fondant / tempered)
For the shavings
- 150 Gr chocolate (fondant / tempered)
- Melt the dark chocolate
- Bring the cream and milk and tea to a boil. Let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Reheat. Pour this mixture over the melted dark chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Let the mixture cool slightly. Stir the butter into the ganache.
- Put the ganache in a piping bag. Make sure the ganache has a temperature lower than 30°C or the bullet truffles will melt.
- Remove the top lid from the bullet truffles and save it for later. Leave the bullet truffles in the plastic. Fill the truffle molds with the ganache.
- Let cool in the fridge for 10-15 minutes until the ganache has set
- Put some tempered dark chocolate in the other half of the plastic casing and place it on top of the other half. Press gently until everything closes tightly.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Using a pallet knife, spread some tempered dark chocolate over the table and make flakes.
- Unmold the truffles
- Dip the truffles in tempered dark chocolate and roll them in the flakes.
- Allow the truffles to cool and harden.
Serving: 1St | Calories: 80kcal