Vegan truffle – Comaschi 1
Taste the rich flavors of these tempting vegan truffles, a perfect blend of dark chocolate and citrus notes.Print Pin FB X Rate
Porties: 50 truffefels
- Bring the pea milk, trimoline, sugar and dextrose to a boil.
- Add inulin and lemon gesture; Let it continue to cook.
- Pour the mixture over the chocolate and emulsify with a hand blender for 1 minute.
- Add the butter and emulsify for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture onto a plate and cover with plastic wrap until sprayable.
- Pipe small balls and put them in the freezer for 30′.
- Dip the balls in tempered chocolate and then roll them in the almond slices.