Vegan Orange-Bresilienne Truffles
Be enchanted by the fresh taste of orange combined with crunchy bresilienne in these luxurious vegan truffles.Print Pin FB X Rate
Porties: 50 truffefels
- 400 Gr NXT Milk Chocolate
- 120 Gr Ground Bresilienne
- Heat the orange puree, pea milk, dextrose and invert sugar to 80°C.
- Pour this mixture over the milk chocolate.
- Emulsify with a hand blender for 1 minute.
- Add the butter and emulsify for another 2 minutes.
- Turn the mixture out onto a plate with plastic wrap on top and refrigerate until sprayable.
- Pipe small balls and put them in the freezer for 30′.
- Dip the truffles in NXT milk chocolate.
- Roll the truffles in ground bresilienne for the finishing touches.