Truffles with ganache from Poire William
Discover the art of making William truffles, where the rich flavors of dark chocolate and Poire William blend perfectly with the white bullet truffles.Print Pin FB X Rate
- 1 box Bullet truffles or truffle bullets (white)
- 300 Gr White Chocolate (tempered)
- 60 Gr milk chocolate (tempered)
- 60 Gr dark chocolate (tempered)
- Melt the dark chocolate
- Bring the cream and milk to a boil.
- Pour this mixture over the melted dark chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Let the mixture cool and then add the Poire William.
- Put the ganache in a piping bag. Make sure the ganache has a temperature lower than 30°C or the bullet truffles will melt.
- Remove the top lid from the bullet truffles and save it for later. Leave the bullet truffles in the plastic. Fill the truffle molds with the ganache.
- Let cool in the fridge for 10-15 minutes until the ganache has set
- Put some tempered white chocolate in the other half of the plastic casing and place it on top of the other half. Press gently until everything closes tightly.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Unmold the truffles
- Dip the truffles in tempered white chocolate and carefully place them on sheet paper
- Allow the truffles to cool and harden.
- Fill a cornet with tempered milk chocolate
- Spritz with the milk chocolate
- Fill a cornet with tempered dark chocolate
- Spritz with the dark chocolate diagonally over the milk chocolate
Serving: 1St | Calories: 80kcal