Truffles with kirsch ganache
Sweet Temptation – White Chocolate Truffles Infused with KirschPrint Pin FB X Rate
- 1 box Bullet truffles or truffle bullets (white)
- 300 Gr White Chocolate (tempered)
- Melt the white chocolate
- Bring the cream and milk to a boil.
- Pour this mixture over the melted white chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Let the mixture cool and then add the kirsch.
- Put the ganache in a piping bag. Make sure the ganache has a temperature lower than 30°C or the bullet truffles will melt.
- Remove the top lid from the bullet truffles and save it for later. Leave the bullet truffles in the plastic. Fill the truffle molds with the ganache.
- Let cool in the fridge for 10-15 minutes until the ganache has set
- Put some tempered white chocolate in the other half of the plastic casing and place it on top of the other half. Press gently until everything closes tightly.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Unmold the truffles
- Dip the truffles in tempered white chocolate and carefully place them on sheet paper. If necessary, roll your hands to take on a rougher shape.
- Allow the truffles to cool and harden.
Serving: 1St | Calories: 80kcal