Vegan Raspberry Truffles
Experience the fresh, fruity taste of raspberries in these delicious vegan truffles, coated in a rich layer of dark chocolate.Print Pin FB X Rate
Porties: 50 truffefels
- Bring the raspberry puree, almond milk, lemon juice, glucose, trimoline and dextrose to a boil.
- Add the lemon zest while cooking.
- Pour this mixture over the dark chocolate.
- Emulsify with a hand blender for 1 minute.
- Add the butter and emulsify for another 2 minutes.
- Turn the mixture out onto a plate with plastic wrap on top and refrigerate until sprayable.
- Pipe small balls and put them in the freezer for 30′.
- Make flakes
- Dip the truffles in NXT dark chocolate and then in the flakes
- Allow to harden.