Masterful Milk Chocolate Truffles with Hazelnut Praline
The Endless Possibilities of Making Truffles and Chocolates from ScratchA step-by-step guide to making the ultimate truffles, where the rich flavors of milk chocolate and hazelnut praline come together.When you think of truffles and pralines, the word that comes to mind is “variety”. The combinations are truly endless. From the padding to the outer layer, every part is an opportunity to unleash your creativity.For the truffles I recently made, I chose a classic but delicious combination: milk chocolate with a hazelnut praline filling. The result? Truffles that weighed between 14 and 17 grams and had a taste that was pure pleasure.Print Pin FB X Rate
Porties: 100 Pieces
For the filling (6-7g / piece)
For the flakes (2-3g / piece)
- 300 Gr milk chocolate
For the tempered chocolate (5-6g / piece)
- 600 Gr milk chocolate
- Preparation: Make sure all ingredients and materials are ready.
- Use a stand mixer to pat the 200 Gr butter loosen. Add the 40 Gr fondant sugar in small amounts and mix well.
- Mix the 200 Gr Hazelnut praline butter mixture by hand.
- Add 320 Gr tempered milk chocolate and mix until homogeneous.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag and pipe small portions onto a baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator to harden.
Tempered Milk Chocolate
- Heat all milk chocolate to 40-45°C. Pour 2/3 onto a marble tablet and move it around until it cools to about 25°C. Mix this back with the remaining 1/3 hot milk chocolate. The result should be about 30°C and is tempered chocolate.
Milk Chocolate Chips
- Use a ladle to pour an amount of tempered chocolate onto a marble tablet. Spread it thinly with a putty knife.
- Scrape off the chocolate right away using a putty knife to make chips.
- Caps: Take the chilled filling and dip it in the tempered milk chocolate. Do this with max 5 at a time.
- Rolling: Roll the dipped filling into the milk chocolate chips.
- Cooling: Place the finished truffles back into the refrigerator to harden completely.
- Repeat this process but check the temperature of the chocolate regularly. Heat extra if needed. Also, don’t forget to stir the chocolate regularly.
- Let it cool down a bit.
- Your truffles are ready to be eaten!
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 90kcal