Truffles with ganache from Cointreau
Glossy Temptation – Fondant chocolate truffles with Cointreau and an elegant bronze finishPrint Pin FB X Rate
- 1 grate
- 1 box Bullet truffles or truffle bullets (milk chocolate)
- 300 Gr milk chocolate (tempered)
- Melt the milk chocolate
- Bring the cream and milk to a boil.
- Pour this mixture over the melted milk chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Let the mixture cool and then add the Cointreau.
- Put the ganache in a piping bag. Make sure the ganache has a temperature lower than 30°C or the bullet truffles will melt.
- Remove the top lid from the bullet truffles and save it for later. Leave the bullet truffles in the plastic. Fill the truffle molds with the ganache.
- Let cool in the fridge for 10-15 minutes until the ganache has set
- Put some tempered milk chocolate in the other half of the plastic casing and place it on top of the other half. Press gently until everything closes tightly.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Unmold the truffles
- Dip the truffles in tempered milk chocolate and carefully place them on sheet paper
- Unroll the excess chocolate onto a wire rack.
- Put on paper towels. Allow the truffles to cool and harden.
- Brush the truffles with the bronze powder
Serving: 1St | Calories: 80kcal