Vegan truffle – Comaschi 2
Discover the smooth, creamy flavours of these luxurious vegan truffles, enriched with the softness of milk chocolate.Print Pin FB X Rate
Porties: 50 truffefels
- Heat pea milk, trimoline and dextrose to 80°C.
- Pour the heated mixture over the chocolate and emulsify with a hand blender for 1 minute.
- Add the butter and emulsify for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture onto a plate and cover with plastic wrap until sprayable.
- Pipe small balls and put them in the freezer for 30′.
- Pass the balls through tempered chocolate and then roll them in dextrose.