Snowballs with a Twist
Creamy milk chocolate and hazelnut praline surprises in a snowball candy formatPrint Pin FB X Rate
Porties: 100 St
For the filling:
- Mix the 250 gr tempered chocolate with the hazelnut praline and stir well.
- Bring the cream and vanilla to a boil in a separate saucepan.
- Pour the boiled cream and vanilla over the chocolate/praline mixture and stir well.
- Add the butter in pieces and keep stirring until smooth.
- Pour the mixture onto a plate and put it in the refrigerator for several hours to cool thoroughly.
Spraying the filling
- After cooling, remove the hard mass with a pallet knife and put it in a food processor. Mix well, and if necessary, heat the pot lightly with a warm air burner.
- Put the mass in a piping bag and spray the snowballs on a plate. Put them in the fridge to cool further.
- Prepare a large container with plenty of icing sugar and prepare enough tempered chocolate for dipping. You can use all types of chocolate.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator and make balls of the chilled filling.
- Dip the bulbs in the tempered chocolate and then roll them in the icing sugar.
source and inspiration – CVO Gent – Simple Chocolate Course