Crunchy sweets with a unique transfer print.Discover the delectable combination of chocolate and toasted coconut, presented in sophisticated, printed squares.Print Pin FB X Rate
Porties: 300 St
- 50 Gr toasted grated coconut
- 250 Gr chocolate type of your choice, here white
- Temper the chocolate
- Prepare a plate with the thickness slats and the transfer paper in between.
- Add the toasted grated coconut to the tempered chocolate and mix well.
- Spread the chocolate-coconut mixture between the 3mm thickness slats so that you get an even layer. Use a spatula.
- Let the chocolate crystallize (10-15 minutes).
- Use the cutting roller to cut the chocolate into squares of the desired size.
- Put in the fridge for a while
- Using transfer paper allows you to add a fun design or print to your chocolate crisps, which makes them extra special.
- You can experiment with different types of nuts or fruits for a unique flavor.
- This is worked out with white chocolate, but all types of chocolate can be used.