Enjoy these delicious homemade Melo Cakes with a crunchy base, soft filling and chocolate finish.Print Pin FB X Rate
Porties: 90 St
- Milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Tempered!
- Mix the cream, butter, vanilla and salt.
- Add the rest of the raw materials.
- Mix until homogeneous
- Leave to set in the fridge.
- Roll out to 3mm thick and cut out circles of 4 cm diameter.
- Bake at 210°C
- After cooling, place on a tray lined with paper towels.
- Attach them to the paper towel with a little chocolate.
- Brush the top layer with some chocolate and smooth open with a brush
- Allow the gelatin powder and water to set in the Kenwood pot.
- After setting the gelatin, add the honey and vanilla to the Kenwood jar.
- Boil the sugar, water and trimoline to 112°C.
- At 112°C, pour the sugar mixture into the gelatine, vanilla and honey.
- Immediately beat the mixture firmly in the Kenwood until it has a firm consistency. (may take several minutes)
- Put the mixture in a piping bag (solid 10) and pipe the cookie nicely full and round.
- Let it stiffen in the fridge
- Then, submerge the Melo Cakes in melted milk chocolate.
source and inspiration – Rudi Van Eenooge – CVO Ghent – Simple Chocolate Course