Fried pork tenderloin
Indulge your taste buds: perfectly cooked pork tenderloinPrint Pin FB X
- Remove the meat from the fridge in time and let it come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Season the pork tenderloins with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the pork tenderloins until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add the minced garlic and thyme leaves (if desired) and sauté for an additional 1 minute.
- Cover the meat with aluminum foil in such a way that it does not dry out. Place the pan with the pork tenderloins in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on desired doneness. If necessary, use a meat thermometer to check the core temperature.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add the butter. Melt the butter and baste the pork tenderloins with it.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing. While resting, the core temperature will rise slightly – 63°C for medium rare and 70°C for medium.
- Slice the pork tenderloins and serve immediately.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 170kcal