Dipping chocolates – Kroka
A step-by-step guide to making dipping chocolates, a delicious combination of white chocolate and feuilletine.Print Pin FB X Rate
- praline cutter
- 100 gram chocolate Fondant – Tempered
- 400 gram chocolate optionally – tempered
- 100 gram chocolate optionally – tempered – can be spritzed
- 20 gram Feuilletine
- Bring the cream and milk to a boil.
- Pour the hot mixture over the already melted white chocolate and stir well.
- Let the mixture cool down to around 30°C and only then add the feuilletine.
- Spread the mixture to a thickness of 1 cm on baking paper. Use height slats or frame.
- Allow to set, possibly in the fridge to speed up the process.
- After setting, apply a thin layer of tempered dark chocolate.
- Only now remove the height slats or the frame, possibly cutting along the edges with the help of a sharp knife
- Allow to set for a few minutes. Place an extra paper on top of the chocolate and turn. Remove the paper that is now from the top.
- Cut into squares using the praline cutter. Do not wait until the bottom is fully hardened – this will make it difficult to cut.
- Praline in your favorite chocolate. Dip into the chocolate bottom side up, flip with a fork. Dip a few times – remove excess chocolate and place on a paper.
- Spritz de pralines
- Add a few flakes of feuilletine.
- Place in the fridge.