Scrambled eggs with toast and sun-dried tomatoes
Creamy scrambled eggs on crispy toast, enriched with the deep flavors of sun-dried tomatoesPrint Pin FB X Rate
- Finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes and set them aside.
- Toast the bread
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the milk or cream (if using) and whisk them together well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat some butter or olive oil in the pan over medium heat. Add the finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes and fry briefly. Then, pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Keep stirring constantly with a spatula so that the eggs slowly set and take on a creamy texture.
- Once the eggs are almost completely set but still a little runny, remove the pan from the heat. (They will continue to cook due to the residual heat.) Serve the scrambled eggs immediately on the toast. Garnish with fresh herbs and/or grated cheese if desired.