Omelette with shiitake mushrooms
Simplicity with a small touch, quick to prepare and above all tasty. A shitake omelette is a dish made of eggs, milk, finely chopped shitake mushrooms and possibly other vegetables, fried in butter or oil to make a fluffy omelette.Print Pin FB X Rate
- Place the oven tray in the oven on the highest setting. Set the grill setting to 180°C.
- Cut the shiitake (or mushrooms) brunoise (into cubes of about 1/2 centimetre)
- Chop the shallot and garlic very finely.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl
- Add the milk to the eggs
- Stir the eggs and milk well.
- Season the egg mixture with salt and pepper
- Put the butter in the pan and put on the heat. Sauté the shallot and garlic until soft.
- Add the shiitake cubes. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour and spread the egg gels in the pan. It is best not to stir again unless the mixture is not evenly distributed. Cook for 1 minute. The egg mixture should not be set at the top.
- Add some parsley.
- Place the pan in the oven as high as possible. Keep a close eye on it because it can go “fast”. Again, a minute is usually enough. Now we bake the above layer of the omelette.
- By using the grill function of the oven, we bake the top faster and prevent you from having to put the pan on the fire for too long. Sometimes the result is a bottom that is too brown.
- Place the omelette on a plate. Tasty!
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.93g | Protein: 15.35g | Fat: 19.03g