My favorite pie - Indulge yourself with a delicious frangipane pie, a traditional pastry made from an almond filling and a dough base, a perfect addition to any occasionPrint Pin FB X Rate
- Cake tin +-22 cm
- rolling pin
- baking beads
- Kitchen scales
- Baking brush
- Remove the butter from the fridge and let it run at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt a little butter in the microwave.
- Use the baking brush and coat the baking tin with the melted butter.
- Throw a little flour in the baking tin and turn the baking tin well so that the flour is well spread. We remove excess flour.
- Remove the dough from the packaging and roll it out a little extra with the help of the rolling pin.
- Place the dough in the baking tin and press gently.
- Remove the excess dough by rolling the rolling pin over the edges.
- TIP : You can use the excess dough to make strings and place them crossed over the cake.
- Using a fork, poke enough holes in the dough (both bottom and edge) to prevent the dough from rising too much.
- Place parchment paper over the dough and fill with the baking beads. Press gently.
- Bake the dough in an oven at 180°C for up to 15 minutes.
- Gather all the ingredients and weigh out.
- Put the butter in the bowl of the food processor along with the granulated sugar. Let it simmer for a while.
- Then add some running time in between ... The eggs - almond powder - icing sugar - flour - milk - almond extract.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- In the meantime, the pie dough has been baked.
- When sufficiently cooled, grease the bottom with a (thick?) layer of apricot jam
- Spread the pie filling over the cake and make it even with the help of a pan.
- TIP : If you have some dough left, you can make "slats" of 1 cm wide and spread them diagonally over the cake.
- Bake in the oven for 35 min.
- Mix the icing sugar with the egg whites and lemon juice in a small bowl. Pour it over the cooled cake.
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g