Langoustines Halfway with Garlic Butter on the BBQ
Luxury seafood simply grilled with a flavorful garlic butter | BBQ fun with a touch of elegancePrint Pin FB X Rate
- Mix the minced garlic with the butter. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut the langoustines in half lengthwise. Remove the intestinal tract and gastric pouch.
- Place a small knob of garlic butter on each piece of langoustine.
- Heat your BBQ to a medium-high temperature.
- Place the langoustines, cut side up, on the rack and grill for 4-6 minutes or until cooked through and the butter is bubbly.
- Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with fresh parsley before serving.