Bad weather today? Pancakes guarantee a fantastic family moment.Print Pin FB X Rate
- Gather the ingredients
- Put the flour, sugar and vanilla sugar in the pot of the food processor
- Crack the 6 eggs and beat them in a large measuring cup
- Add the milk to the eggs and beat again
- Add the vanilla extract
- Set the food processor to a slow speed
- Carefully add the milk a little at a time. Also, increase the speed little by little
- Let it run for a few minutes until it is homogeneous
- Ideally, you should use 3 pancake pans. Then you never have to wait and you are constantly busy.
- Turn on the heat, not too loud, I set it to 6 (maximum is 9)
- Put the pan on the stove and give the pan time to heat up (max a few minutes)
- For each bake, add a little butter to the pan. Turn the pan so that the knob of butter rubs the entire pan
- Put the dough in the pan, again tilt the pan so that the dough is evenly distributed on the pan.
- Leave the pan on the stove until the dough is dried (with some experience you can see this)
Turning the pancakes
- First, you need to get the pancake loose. This can be done via a spatula or hitting the pancake pan against a hard object. With a bit of luck, you can even get the pancake loose by just moving the pan around.
- You can turn the pancake with a spatula or for the daredevils among us... With a firm swing, you turn the pancake into the air. Is it not quite perfect and is it a bit folded in half? Soar it into the air again! Practice is the message here!
- I stack fried pancakes between 2 plates. This will keep them warm for long enough.